Chelsea Kretz is the Media Supervisor for Parkland Hospital and a former PIO for the Grande Prairie Police Department. In this week's interview, we talk about ....
- Chelsea details how she wanted to be a sports reporter, ultimately working at a news station in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- The transition from the public sector to private sector public information.
- Staffing is always an issue, we discuss the differences between the public sector and private sector staffing.
- Chelsea is the chairperson of the North Texas PIO group. We discuss the group, membership, training, and how the group assists each other when needed.
- We round out the discussion with advice for someone interested in getting into the field of public information
As always we wrap it up with "rapid-fire" questions.