Would you like the opportunity to help build out a platform specifically for comms pros in public safety and government? If so, read on. We've been working on TrustedUpdate for some time now and we're ready to get people using it to see how we can improve.
What is TrustedUpdate?
For professional communicators in public safety and government that need a way to effectively manage their media handling, rumor control and stakeholder comms, TrustedUpdate is a software tool that provides live updates to incidents for the media while seamlessly handling your internal media handling. From contacts, lines to take, media coverage and public update publishing, TrustedUpdate has it covered.
Unlike other media management tools, we offer a unique understanding of the challenges faced by public safety communicators. TrustedUpdate is an answer to all those challenges that face agencies daily when it comes to media and communication. TrustedUpdate makes it easy to be organized, responsive and resilient no matter the size of your agency or team.
What is the beta testing program?
Put simply, we want your thoughts and feedback. TrustedUpdate has been built so that it can be used at an early stage but we want to make sure we've got key features and functionality that will help you to do your job better.
We would like you to help by doing the following;
- Try out the features to see if they help you with your job
- Identify any hidden bugs so we can fix them
- Give feedback on the look and the feel of the dashboard
- Give us ideas for new features that would help you in the future
What do you get out of it?
We can't expect you to do this out of the goodness of your heart and we appreciate how busy you are already, but we hope with your participation that we can provide an amazing tool that will help you and the wider comms community.
- To say thank you, we will be putting your name in a draw for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. We have five to give away.
- You'll be given free access to all courses on our online academy (worth over $2,000)
- Free use of the dashboard during beta testing period of up to three months then a discounted rate for your agency for the following twelve months
- Involvement in positive publicity for you and your agency
If you're still interested, we just need you to give us a few more details. We want to make sure we are a good fit for each other and that we don't waste your time.
Please fill in this form and we will reach out if we need any more information.
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
IMPORTANT: Some agencies will block our emails so allow firstname.lastname@example.org or use a personal address (and please check your spam folder)